Stay & Play
Once you have gone on our waiting list we offer a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know the staff and for your child to interact with them and the other children. Simply ask a member of management to book you a Stay & Play session and you can bring your child into the nursery and stay with them for an hour in the room they would be joining. You can enjoy as many of these sessions as you wish leading unto your start date, and they are completely free.
We looking forward to meeting you!
84 places for ages 3 months to 5 years.
Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 6.30 pm (except Bank Holidays and from 1pm on Christmas Eve until the first working day of the New Year)
- Full and part-time sessions available
- Secure, well-equipped Baby and Toddler Room with direct access to its own roof garden area
- Spacious accommodation for the older children, linking directly to their own roof garden for outdoor learning and featuring a giant tube slide back to the pre-school area
- Delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, which supports all aspects of Learning and Development
- Extra curricular activities also available such as music and dance, physical exercise and drama classes for the under fives all at no extra charge
- Fingerprint biometric access system in operation
- Disabled access throughout
- Fees include nappies, baby toiletries, formula milk, all meals and snacks, trips to theme parks, museums and the theatre, extra curricular activities and drinks
- We accept all childcare vouchers and participate in the Free Entitlement Scheme